|Click to enlarge|
- Mean ventricular rate 84 bpm
- Absent p waves
- QRS - Normal (100ms)
- ST Elevation leads II (1-2mm) III (3mm) aVF (2mm)
- ST Depression leads I, aVL, V2-6
- T wave inversion leads I, V3-6
- Biphasic T wave leads aVL, V2
- R/S ratio V2 >1
- Voltage criteria for LVH
- Infero-posterior STEMI
- Atrial fibrillation
What happened ?
The patient was transferred for urgent angiography which showed:
- Left main - Normal
- LAD - Normal
- Left circumflex - 70% Mid-Cx lesion --> stented
- RCA - Normal
Post angiography echo showed severe aortic stenosis, dilated left atrium, increased LV wall thickness / mass and hypokinesis to to left ventricle.
References / Further Reading
Life in the Fast Lane
- Chan TC, Brady WJ, Harrigan RA, Ornato JP, Rosen P. ECG in Emergency Medicine and Acute Care. Elsevier Mosby 2005.