Sample framework below :
ECG Interpretation Framework
- Confirm patient details, location in the Emergency Department, and time of ECG.
- Is the calibration standard ?
- Standard 12 lead ECG or alternative lead placement.
- Alternative lead placement includes right ventricular leads (V3R-V5R) or posterior leads (V7-V9).
- PR interval, QRS duration, QT, and QTc duration.
- P wave, QRS complex, ST segements, and T waves
- Addition findings including U waves, delta waves, epsilon waves and J waves.
- Summary of findings
- Clinical correlation