|Click to enlarge|
- 72 bpm
- Sinus rhythm
- Note baseline irregularity due to printing issue
- PR - Normal
- QRS - Normal
- PR - Short
- QRS - Prolonged
- Distinct QRS morphology complexes #10-11
- Delta wave
- Abnormal ST / T wave likely secondary to pre-excitation
- Intermittent pre-excitation / WPW
- Only seen in complexes #10-11
What happened ?The patient was referred to paediatric cardiologists for further follow-up and investigation.
Life in the Fast LaneTextbook
- Chan TC, Brady WJ, Harrigan RA, Ornato JP, Rosen P. ECG in Emergency Medicine and Acute Care. Elsevier Mosby 2005.