|Click to enlarge|
- 51 bpm
- PR - Normal (180ms)
- QRS - Normal (100ms)
- ST Elevation leads I (2mm), aVL (3mm), V1, (1.5mm),V2 (2mm)
- ST Depression leads II, III, aVF, V4-6
- T wave inversion II, III, aVF, V5-6
- Antero- high lateral STEMI
The patient for taken for urgent angiogram which showed:
- 100 % Occlusion of the 1st diagonal branch --> Stented
- 40% stenosis mid LAD
- 50% stenosis distal LAD
- 70% stenosis distal CX
- 100%stenosis OM4
Echo showed apical anterior and anterolateral akinesis with normal systolic function.
The patient made an uneventful recovery and was discharge after 2 days.
References / Further Reading
Life in the Fast Lane
- Chan TC, Brady WJ, Harrigan RA, Ornato JP, Rosen P. ECG in Emergency Medicine and Acute Care. Elsevier Mosby 2005.