|Click to enlarge|
- ? p waves visible III ? retrograde
- Normal (+60 deg)
- PR - Nil clear p waves
- QRS - Prolonged (160ms)
- Broad Complex Tachycardia
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- SVT with aberrant conduction - pre-existing or rate related bundle branch block
- SVT with pre-excitation (WPW)
- For more on differentiating VT and SVT see the links below.
- Remember if in doubt treat as VT.
References / Further Reading
Life in the Fast LaneTextbook
- Chan TC, Brady WJ, Harrigan RA, Ornato JP, Rosen P. ECG in Emergency Medicine and Acute Care. Elsevier Mosby 2005.