This ECG is from a 62 yr old female.
|Click to enlarge|
- P waves absent
- Normal (+30 deg)
- PR - Nil p waves visible
- QRS - Normal (80ms)
- QT - 320ms (QTc Bazette ~ 480 ms)
- Slight ST depression II, III, V3
- rSr' Morphology V1
- Narrow Complex Tachycardia differentials include:
- Atrial Flutter 2:1 Block
- Juctional tachycardia
- Rhythm strip analysis and response to vagal stimuli may help differentiate.
Life in the Fast Lane
- Chan TC, Brady WJ, Harrigan RA, Ornato JP, Rosen P. ECG in Emergency Medicine and Acute Care. Elsevier Mosby 2005.